Did you know…
• 2% of sales are made on first contact
• 3% of sales are made on the second contact
• 5% of sales are made on the third contact
• 10% of sales are made on the fourth contact
• 80% of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact
Source: National Sales Executive Association
What this means that you shouldn’t do one-off marketing, i.e a single email campaign. We often hear disappointment when, for example, an advert fails to generate leads but to get higher conversion rates you need to contact your prospects at least five times over a half year period.
Talk to us if you want advice on the best ways to create a communication programme that delivers new customers.