Tyler Consultants Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you or your employees can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By visiting our website www.tcmarketing.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the ‘2018 Act’) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), the data controller is Tyler Consultants Limited of 3 Chapel Mews, Hove, BN3 1AR, contact email email@example.com.
Tyler Consultants Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24.05.2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- You may give us information by completing a form on our website such as name, company, job title, email address, phone numbers, preferences and interests.
- You may give us information by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- You may give us information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, over the telephone, by email or face to face.
We do not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Request to see your personal data or have it amended or deleted
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 (the ‘2018 Act’) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email our data controller.
You have the right to be forgotten. Upon receipt of a request by email to our data controller to delete an individual’s personal registration, we will ensure that your personal record is deleted within 30 days.